In the Backseat (Vocal Cover) In the Backseat (Vocal Cover)

Nobel effort

Interesting beatbox attempt, but jesus god boy you cant sing.

CloudEater responds:

I didn't use my voice for the beat :P It was hard to sing it because the original is sung by a female and I struggled to sing in the right voice range. Thanks for the review orn!

mac and cheese mac and cheese

Dumb as hell

But I'll be a monkey's uncle if i didn't laugh. Almost wish it was longer though, make it even more absurd.

elace responds:

I know its dumb man but i like it ~~
It took us 2 hours for all 52 seconds of it so it would have been like 7 hours for 1 minute 20 seconds of song lmao ....
absurd is a good way to describe this song

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Love this, love this, love this

Just love the little counter melody. It reminds me of some song ive heard before, but i cant for the life of me remeber which one. Hell its possible that its actually this song i heard, just in a different movie and thats why I am remebering it.

SBK2-StarLight Highway SBK2-StarLight Highway

Very Video Gamey

Reminds me of some level from an old video game. That's a good thing in this case though.

Stringless Puppets--_--GOA Stringless Puppets--_--GOA

Excellent Dynamic Techno Song

Really liked this one. It was great that just as you were starting to get slightly sick of one little bit, it changes up to keep your blood flowing and attention hooked.

PERVOK responds:

Thanks Ornery, its good to see you around the AP :)

Elekronic Elekronic

Enjoyable

I can picture this being in the intro to one of the neo-vampire movies or something.

winter song winter song

I love this song

This is by far the greatest audio portal submission that I have ever heard. Consider marketing yourself man, seriously, this style and genere of music is my personal favorite, and i know im not alone.

Organ Supreme Organ Supreme

Funkalicious

Goorvy.

Wa Ni Wa Ni

Catchy

Nice and catchy beat. I realize its not supposed to be, but if it were longer, this would be one hell of a dance song.

MoFoBunnie responds:

im definately working towards more thorough tracks. im still learning and it's hard to compose for now. thank you for the support bro... ill try working on a longer version of this when i get some time.

The Angry Flamenco Wants You! The Angry Flamenco Wants You!

Nice

One problem, its a little slow to be flamenco. Speed it up a bit for real flamenco effect. Nylon guitars work better in this case.

Devil-man-665 responds:

faster?! I suppose i did record that one a while ago and I've gotten better, So yeah maybe I'll try